APIIC Tower-I is a single integrated platform for investors to interact with government officials. The facility brings together institutions responsible for bringing industrial development in AP, providing an important platform for facilitating investments in the Industry sector.
Andhra Pradesh Industrial Infrastructure Corporation is a wholly owned undertaking of AP government, vested with the objective of developing industrial infrastructure through the development of industrial areas within Andhra Pradesh. APIIC has developed more than 300 industrial parks, 21 Auto Nagars and 3 Growth Centres across the State.
AP being top in Ease of Doing Business has attracted big investments, especially in the last four years, which has had a phenomenal impact on its economy.
Tower-I is Built in an area of 2.26 acres with a project cost of Rs. 110 Cr and built-up space of 2,96,000 sqft. Tower-II will have 3,00,000 sqft built-up space. The facility will bring together institutions responsible for Industrial development in AP, all under one roof:
- APIIC – responsible for allotting industrial land and developing industrial infrastructure
- Commissionerate of Industries – responsible for approval and disbursement of incentives along with policy creation and other activities of Industries Department
- Economic Development Board – responsible for investment promotion in AP
- APIDC and AP State FiberNet Limited will also have their offices in Tower-I
- IOT Exhibition Centre
- Experience Centre – an entire floor has been dedicated to providing information to investors, wherein kiosks of all government departments will be set up to help investors understand Policies, Incentives, Industry sector's potential in all districts of AP
Apart from the Experience Center on the 8th floor, APIIC office on the 11th floor also houses an ‘APIIC Experience Center’, equipped with state of the art interactive displays. APIIC Experience Centre will provide an interactive map of Andhra Pradesh’s industrial land, giving information on energy and trunk infrastructure like roads, water, power. With large touchscreen displays, investors can understand ‘Online Land Application’ and ‘Online Building Permit System’. The dashboard will display the ‘Implementation Status’ of industrial units, providing ready infographics and data.